1. Netflix instant play on our t.v. (through our Wii)
Scott and I use this almost every single night. We've watched all 6 seasons of The Office and loved every minute of it. I love that each episode is only about 20 min. long so it doesn't keep us up all hours of the night and we still get "mini dates" all the time.
2. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products in Basil.
I am obsessed with this stuff. The smell is more perfect than anything. It works amazingly and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals.
3. Redmond Bath Salts Plus.
(sorry the picture is fuzzy...not sure how that happened)
This is from a company based in Utah. This is what it says on the back of the packaging:
"Redmond Bath Salt Plus helps restore trace minerals to our mineral deficient bodies. Toxins are released from the body into the bath water through osmosis, while trace minerals from the salt and clay are absorbed through the skin."
I know it sounds crazy, but I'm a believer! When I take a bath in this stuff my aches and pains go away for at least several hours and I feel good.
4. My slippers:
Yes, they are dirty.
They keep my feet warm, but most importantly, they have an inch of cushy padding that is like little pillows for my feet. I'll tell you - it's a lifesaver for my aching feet, especially with my entire house being hard wood. I pretty much wear these 24 hours a day.
5. This man:
The kids are great too, but my hubby continues to amaze me.
He is my calm. He is my rock. He is my cheerleader. He is my relief.
I keep expecting him to have a break down and get mad at me when I'm so lazy and say I can't take care of the kids and/or clean up.
He doesn't.
He won't.
Lately, I haven't been the girl he married, but he still sees me that way.
I KNOW that we were destined to be together from before we were even born. I just don't know what I ever did to deserve such a partner in life.



6 comments:
I'm so happy that you're staying as positive as you can through all of this. :) Lydia looks sooo beautiful and grown up!
cute post! i don't think we could live without neflix live either! with no tv service, it's a must! and i am so in love with mrs meyer's basil products too, mainly the hand soap. it makes my day when i smell that stuff. garrison thinks it's silly to spend a little extra for it but i don't!
I am SO GLAD that Scott is a good man. You deserve the best! The products on your list are all new to me! I better get on the ban wagon and try those things! You really are amazing and strong. XOXO
I'm so glad that Scott is taking care of you. I think our men are much stronger than we think, especially when put into a situation where they are needed. I think that taking care of a spouse or someone you dearly love, gives a person a lot of satisfaction. I know when I took care of Greg's mom when she was dying that I found nothing I'd rather be doing at that time. It filled me with a love for her that I thought I already had. Thanks for sharing!
Aww what a great post! I also <3 Netflix! It's awesome! I'm currently jealous of those slippers, especially since my feet are KILLING me right now! lol And that's so sweet what you said about Scott, that's totally Rob for me! We're lucky ducks! :D
Husbands are the best!!! I am so glad that Scott treats you so good because you deserve nothing but the best. If he starts getting sassy let me know and I will take care of it. Love ya woman!
PS remember taking a nap on my parents kitchen floor after drill team? I was sitting on their floor the other day at their house and had flash back! Good times!! (dont know why i was on the floor)
Post a Comment