Monday, September 19, 2011

A post about nothing

Random thoughts and facts:

* Through some major misfortune and horrible customer service we bought a washing machine that was brand new, but doesn't work.  The company doesn't care. It's been 3 weeks since I've had a working washing machine. Welcome to my new life:
(laundromat)
Do you feel bad for me? 
You should. 
I feel sorry for myself. You should see the looks I get when I lug in 5 hampers stuffed with clothing.

* My neighbor is adorable and today she told me she's known lots of "Mormons" and she's never known one she didn't absolutely adore. 
...here's to praying I don't screw up our score.

* Said neighbor took care of Zeusapoos for us while we traveled to Ohio for Scott's marathon. I bought her a candle to say thank you at this cute little shoppe along I-70 in Indiana, Warm Glow Candle Outlet.

*Of course I had to buy one for me too and I love the way it looks and burns. It's been burning practically since the moment we got home. 

* Scott ran an awesome marathon. Inspite of our horror movie replica of a hotel room the night before. 
Do I have pictures? No. 
One hour away from our house I pull out the camera to find the battery is dead. 
Flat lined. 
No pictures.

* I'm soooooooo close to being done with my house. I'm pretty sure I can't completely finish until I have a working washing machine. Scott has promised to threaten a law suit tomorrow. Exciting, right? I hope it doesn't come to fruition. 

4 comments:

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

Oh man!!! That's awful! I hope they get their act together and you get a working washing machine!!!

I'm sure there's no way you could screw up the score! You're awesome :D

And those candles are SUPER COOL!

Scott is AWESOME for doing all those marathons. I'd really like to do one some day. But I think I'll start out with walking ones. Right now too much moves when I run LOL

neuroticmom said...

Yes, I do feel bad for you. I can't imagine trying to do a whole family's worth of laundry at the laundromat. I hope you get that worked out soon.

Bobbi Mason said...

Urgh to laundry mats!!! That is brutal! How nice to have a hubby that can defend your laundry machine rights!!!! So glad you have wonderful neighbors! By the time you get done with her the score will be plus one!! Love ya!

Gentri said...

AH! I'm so sorry! That is so so annoying! Is there anything that would make it a promising case? You could always just try threatening... haha! That candle is awesome and I'm so glad you have such a great neighbor!