* I can't believe I've never seen this movie before:
Thanks to Netflix I am now a fan!
With all the theatrical movies I watched with my mom as a kid I can't believe we skipped this one... and I would have related to her hatred of red hair so much!
* Last night I had a bunch of ladies from my church over for a soup and bread night.
I can't believe how much this (@#%*) RA played a part in my day.
A thing gathering like this would have been nothing to me back in the day.
I mean - I adore planning and preparing parties.
Yesterday was SO HARD for me.
My knuckles swelled up like I've never seen before last night. All I did was chop a few veggies and clean!
Ugh - I'm still getting used to the "new" me.
*It was 60 degrees when I put my kids on the bus this morning for school. Now, 4 hours later, it's 42 degrees. I suppose I can't complain since it's a mere 12 degrees in my beloved Alaska today.
*I played baseball with Henry this morning. His batting average was 60%. Pretty darn good for a 3 yr old with his gimpy mamma for a pitcher!
*I'm dying to buy THIS album. I'm having insane cravings to listen to my favorite artist in a new album.
I must not give in to temptation. I must wait until at least the week of Thanksgiving!


10 comments:
I LOVED Anne of Green Gables as a kid. It was my soap opera! It would be more fun to watch if I was a red head. =). Sorry bout' the RA. Where was my invite to soup? I would've made the trip. ;)
Love ya!
WAIT A SECOND................you are not buying the Bieber Christmas album????????? =)
Garrison and I listened to that album and wanted it but we have so many Christmas CDs already I think I will get her non-holiday CD instead
Yes you must! We must win that giveaway! Did you enter it?? I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well. :( I wish I knew how to help.
Anne of Green Gables...oh the memories I have watching those movies. Sorry about your knuckles...I can't even imagine how frustrating that is for you. I'm also SO excited for Christmas!!!
Oh memories of Anne of Green Gables and my grandparents beach house. I'm so sorry about your knuckles...we probably would have made good hand twins:( We miss our sweet Chablis here in Alaska!!
How great that you are making salsa and having soup and being so active! I hope you love it. I know the gals you are hanging with love you! (I will not be jealous of them. I will not be jealous of them...)
I really am sorry you do not feel well. I will send feel good thoughts right NOW. I hope you feel them.
How cute to know our temperature! 7degrees tonight and I think over a foot of snow! Crazy!
I REALLY REALLY miss you up here.
XOXO
I also LOVED Anne of Green Gables when I was younger...I really can't believe you had never seen it before.
I was hoping the heat would help your RA, I'm sorry!!
We miss your cute family!!
Get the music- there is no need to wait til Thanksgiving!! Seriously, I've been listening to Christmas music for weeks- although the enormous amount of snow sure helps:) I never even heard of Anne of Green Gables until about a year ago- the shame!! I can't wait to see the movies with my girlies!! I hope your RA goes AWAY!! Love you
I've never seen that movie either! I should check it out!
Post a Comment