Friday, December 2, 2011

Morning time with Chablis

Brian fog is a real problem people. 

Just as proof that it's an actual symptomatic condition of RA I found an article. 
If  you so desire, you may go HERE to read it. 
I'm sure none of you will care to read it, but I wanted PROOF that I'm not just nuts. 

Mornings are not my best time of the day. 
This a.m. while the girls were eating cereal and I was managing to throw together lunches for the two we had a conversation that went like this:

Gracie and Lydia were fighting over who got to look at the back of the cereal box. 
So, I took the box away and put it out of the way. 
Gracie then stomped her foot and let out a squeal of frustration. 
I turned to her and said,
"That is un.....(inappropriate was the word I was searching for) COOL!
If you two can't figure out how to treat each other and the the cereal box....(kindly is the word I would have used, but alas) LIGHTLY then you can't have the box at all."

The girls could see the hesitation in my face as I tried to form coherent sentences. 
Not my proudest moment as a mother. 
We managed to read a page of the scriptures and say our prayers before I declared, 
"Now go and grab your cat...I mean jocket....whatever, you know what I mean."

Coat or jacket Chablis. Pick one and run with it.