Last week the kids and I traveled with Scott down to Phoenix.
The only way were able to steal this time with him is because his boss sent him to a "class" down in Phoenix.
So, we made a road trip out of it.
A little of this:
And a little of this:
is really all you need for a road trip.
Throw in a ton of fast food and you've got it covered!
Our first day we drove down to Lake Powell and stayed in a small town called Page, AZ.
We walked around the big dam at the lake.
Gracie got a lot of practice with her "posing skillz" this trip.
Check out this action:
This is Gracie portraying how "scary" it is to be on the bridge.
Good, right?
I didn't even have to teach her how to be wierd.
Coming up next:
4 comments:
I love seeing pictures with Scott with you guys! I LOVE IT! I hope you are doing well. Gracie is SO CUTE - I like the drama!
Pretty sure I'm to blame for the weirdness. Sorry. :/ Haha! I love these pictures though! So perfect.
Looks like it was a fun trip. Glad you got to see Scott!!! :-)
Road trips are my greatest memories growing up! Looks like tons of fun. I LOVE Henry's traveling picture, he looks like he was quite enjoying things.
Post a Comment