Wednesday, December 29, 2010

If we become millionaires...

There was a short article in January issue of the magazine "Runner's World" on the 

North Pole Marathon. 

We loved the town North Pole so much *please note sarcasm* that Scott decided to look into it. 

This marathon, mind you, is at the REAL North Pole. 

Looks fun right?
*more sarcasm*

I just love the idea of having a polar bear eat me while I'm running the worlds coldest and most painful marathon! *sarcasm*sarcasm*sarcasm*

I am not being sarcastic when I tell you that my husband would be VERY serious about running this race if it weren't for the outrageous cost of 15 thousand big ones. 


I mean, come on! This guy looks totally refreshed! 
*if you can't note my sarcasm by now, I just don't know what to tell you*

I am not being sarcastic when I tell you that as my other half walked out the door this evening to walk the dog he said, "That is on my list to do when we become millionaires."


5 comments:

Cathie said...

Holy Cow! Really?! REALLY?!!?

It was fun to catch up. You guys really are adventure seekers. Your North Pole pictures are great, and I love the post title: Project Christmas - Successful!

Gentri said...

He would! Hahahahhaa!! I'll stick to the disney marathon being on my list.

Katrina said...

Cracking up laughing!!! Seriously...he really would want to spend that much money on being freakin' freezin'? REALLY I AM SHOCKED THAT PEOPLE PAY THAT MUCH!! And why does it cost that much? I guess they have to pay enough people who are crazy enough to be manning the marathon. WOW!
So we LOVE your idea of meeting in Dayton for the September marathon. John has been wanting (needing) some motivation for running and this could be perfect! There is a chance that we will not be living in Erie come August. We'll know in the next two months. There is also a chance that we will be living in St. Louis! I hadn't realized it but John applied to a post doctorate position there! HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE????? Love you girl! Your blog posts always brighten my day!

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

HAHAHA He's CRAZY!!!!

Nielsen Family said...

HaHa! Cute and absolutely insane!