Whoa.
I hate computer problems.
Love my computer.
Hate when it gets all uptight.
Love family who can help us fix our computer over the phone even more!
(Thanks Randall!!)
So, let's do some catch up of our New Years weekend.
The girls enjoyed a slumber party in their girly camo tent until they wouldn't go to sleep and we made them get in their own beds. (we're so mean)
Then we headed to Downtown Anchorage to play in Town Square.
An ice maze. Scott and I were majorly disappointed to find the maze so small.
Why can't they make "corn maize" sized ice mazes?
We admired the ice sculptures.
And we went to our awesome friends house to eat, play and watch fireworks!
(Bobbi, Robyn, and babies)
(Heather and Caiden)
Now, I'm so grateful for cool friends who spend practically Scott's entire months salary on amazing fireworks and share the show with us.
Seriously, this was Stadium of Fire worthy!
As the temperatures warmed up through the weekend the snow became perfect snowman snow!
Scott and the kids made a snowman portrait of our family.
Henry:
Gracie and Lydia
(holding hands)
The Mr. and the Mrs.
(he has his arm around me. *smile*)
And if you can spot little Zeus, then you win the game.
Thanks for visiting the Adams family!
Come back soon!
6 comments:
I See Zeus!!! I win! :) haha! Love the snowman! So fun. How's that igloo coming?? Looks like you guys have been very busy... having fun! haha! Love you. Thank you for posting.
I love the snowman family! That's a lot of work. Alaska looks more fun to me every time you post- not to mention I've been watching Sara Palin's Alaska. Alaska would be Dan's heaven. We just may have to try it out one day :) Are you guys still planning on moving in a few months?
Your snowman family is the cutest!
That would of totally been fun if the ice maze was real sized!!!
Oh I wish I could of watched fireworks on New Years, how fun!
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your snow family! And I found Zeus too! :)
LOVE IT! I have to come over before the snow family melts. Cutest thing ever!!!! Zeus needs a collar though, you know how he likes to run away. =)
I leave and the weather warms up and stays in the teens here in UT! Thanks for posting pics of the fireworks...I wondered how they'd turn out and I think I see a cute little boy sitting on Bobbi's lap who keeps calling his mommy and telling her that she needs to come home. Cute snowman family...are they still standing?
PS I believe you when you say that Scott wants to run that North Pole Marathon...he's CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment