When I woke up this morning I could feel the ache in my bones.
I'm still getting used to waking up all achy, but today was worse than usual.
Then I headed to my kitchen where my trusty thermometer gave me an explanation:
Yikes!
Scott had heard a rumor that, if it's cold enough, when you throw a cup of water into the air it will instantly turn to snow. This morning was the perfect time to test out this theory.
I was too busy reading this article (awesome) to help him out so he turned to
Gracie to help him record the experiment.
How stinkin' cute is my Gracie?? She may have a future in broadcasting.
Just to brag a bit more about her, this Friday she recieved two awards at her school.
One for being on the high honor roll and the other for citizenship for the quarter.
Heartbreakingly I had, yet another, doctor appointment that I had to be to. I would have rescheduled, but had to wait long enough for this one and felt I couldn't wait any longer.
Thanks to Melinda for taking pictures!
8 comments:
Aw!! Just the sound of her voice and the way she speaks sounds so much older!! She is so cute! Congratulations on your awards Gracie!! :D I've always wanted to do that with water! So fun! Love you!
I always wondered about that water thing! I hate that you are having all this health trouble and endless doctors appointments and blood sucking- but I love your attitude about it and I love you!
So I couldn't tell...did the water turn to ice? It would make sense. I didn't realize it was so cold yesterday...until I got out of my car to go into the church!!
I'm sorry about the blood thingy! Wow, that could be traumatic. I hope that all these endless blood tests find a solution to your health problems. Susan is right, what a great attitude you have!!
WOW and I thought it was cold in Rexburg! That is really cool though I must admit. We had a heatwave here it was +32! Hope you guys are doing well! Your kids are DARLING as usual!
I have never done the water thing! Too cool! Way to go Gracie. I love Lydia's smile in that picture! What a cute little family you have! Fingers crossed for good results on tests.
That was amazing...especially Gracie's cute commentary! Please let me watch your cute kids again soon or come over for a play date(Houston keeps asking if Lydia is going to come and play again) Good luck with your test results!
Yeah Gracie & that's amazing with the water changing like that! Sorry it's so cold there, but just think you'll never have a super-freezing winter again (I hope)!
Are your aches associated with the cold or with your health? I'm relating to your problems here, you can ask me anything anytime. njnkrn@gmail.com. Love ya!
Oh my word. How cool is that? Now I am hoping for more freezing cold weather so I can try it! Gracie is too cute with her comentary! And how cool she got not one but two awards. She is such a good little lady! That is a darling photo of Scott and the kids!
Post a Comment