Monday, January 24, 2011

Here's just a quick tour of my V-day decor. 

I really don't have much, and part of me wants to go crazy and spruce everything up. 

Yet, most of me just wants to feel clean and uncluttered. 

So here you go, a minimelist V-day look, I suppose. 


I must say, I have warm fuzzy feelings for my doilie garland. 
Dandee Designs did one last year and it never left my heart. 



Speaking of V-day;

This is my friend Abbi:

Such a cutie, right?
Our husbands went to law school together, we connected on so many levels. 

So, she is also AMAZING. 
She also happens to have an Etsy shoppe where you can find all sorts of wood-worked goodness like this:


You should go check her shoppe out, really!

And just on a side note:


My son, who is 2, still thinks he is invisible when his "magic" blankie is covering his head. 
Our nightly ritual has been to laugh as we watch him quietly inch his way out of his room and down the hallway with his blankie overhead. And we continue to pick him up and carry him to his bed. I should just take his blankie away, or do something mean to teach him it's not okay to come out of his bed. But I can't help it. He's just SO dang cute!

5 comments:

Gentri said...

Super cute decor! And oh henry, you just get cuter. :)

My Garden of Eden said...

Hey thanks for the shout out!!! I am so excited to get home and put the rest of mine V-day stuff out! It is all so cute! Thinking of you girl!!

Abbi
P.S. what a cute little boy!

Melinda H. said...

I wish I loved V-day, but I don't. As I get older I like it, but not love. You make it look so easy just to decorate your house all cute!

Henry is so dang cute! I love his little personality and big brown eyes.

Susan said...

Your Henry is most delicious!! Why do I never ever decorate for Valentine's day in this land of darkness- great idea:)

Terri T said...

Oh Henry! I laughed out loud and I still have a grin on my face. I just want to squeeze him! UG! Your Valentines stuff is adorable and Abby's blocks are awsome:) I love you!!!