I apologize for being a bad blogger.
No excuses!
I'm flying on an airplane tomorrow.
ALONE.
It's been so long since I've flown without kids, I may actually not mind the process.
It's 65 degrees in Sacramento.
I can feel my body relaxing already.
I'm off to CA for a special dr. appointment.
I'm SUPER nervous about my dr. appointment.
Are they going to poke me with needles?
Are they going to tell me I'm a psycho path?
Are they going to tell me I have a horrible disease I have to deal with for the rest of my life?
Will the dr. mind if I cry on his/her shoulder before they walk out of the room?
What can you do?
Suck it up and deal with it.
So I will.
Hopefully I'll have answers.
Likely not.
At least I'll have The Bachelor to keep me company in my hotel room Monday evening.
7 comments:
I'm so sorry:( I wish I could come and hold your hand. I'm going to definitely pray for you. Make sure Scott gives you a blessing before you leave. I love you!
I will be praying too! I hope you get answers...good ones. Try to relax and enjoy the alone time while you're not at the doctors. Love you!
I'm with you girl!! I will be thinking about you ALL day. Good luck!!
Uncool!! Positive vibes your way, lady!
You will be in our prayers, we love you so much!
we'll be thinking of you.
Miss ya already! The bachelor won't be the same without you. =(. Enjoy the rest of your quiet moments and don't think too much!! Love ya!
Post a Comment