Because my brain works slowly, at the last minute I had the genius idea to have my dear and talented friend take our family photos before we left Utah. Because she's so sweet, she worked us in to her busy life.
We were totally unprepared, yet somehow Michelle still managed to create some gems.
I don't have all the proofs yet, but my sister does and so she emailed me a few of her favorites.
9 1/2 years baby!
This will probably be our Christmas card, so don't be dissappointed to see it twice.
Thank you for gracing us with your talents, dear Michelle!!





11 comments:
Holy cow!!! I love love love them!!! I bet you are thrilled!!!! Aw, makes me miss you so!! Love you!
GORGOUS photos!!! Seriously great!
Such a pretty family!
Wow! your family is so beautiful! The kids are getting so big!
These are all beautiful! I esp love the first one.
your family is so dang cute. i love these pics ;)
it helps that you guys are the cutest family ever! love you and i'm so glad you like them. xoxo
GORGEOUS! I LOVE your pictures! You and Scott are a very good looking couple. The arch looks neat! Beautiful weather is even better. I hope you are doing well. I sure miss you!
You and your family look great! The pictures are wonderful! We miss you guys!
Awesome!!!! I think last minute is the best otherwise I spend much too much time stressing about the whole thing:) You all look very happy which is quite impressive in the middle of a road trip for pete's sakes!!
Yep, love the pictures. :)
Post a Comment